[Portfolio] question re: deleting feedback and evaluation forms

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Aug 7 13:09:19 PDT 2009

Hi Teggin,

While the matrix is still referencing the items, they are locked
through Resources. After you remove an item from any cells
referencing it, you should be able to delete it through My Workspace
as you mention below.

I recognize that this is not ideal, but it sounds like you have some
administrative maintenance to do, and this at least gives you a way
to do it. If you have to do this in bulk, I'd be glad to talk with
you more about the task at hand. If this is some extenuating case
where the items in question don't appear to be referenced in any
cell, I can give some more technical pointers for cleaning it up.

If you have some flow that you would like to establish as normal for
your users, I'd like to hear about the specific circumstances before
proposing something.

Thanks,
-Noah