[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's Teaching and Learning Sakai Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Apr 8 06:36:16 PDT 2009

Folks,

Just a reminder that we'll be having our weekly Teaching and Learning
Sakai call today at 11:30 AM EDT.  Call-in information is on Confluence.

There are some final logistics to discuss related to the Teaching with
Sakai Innovation Award and the judging process.  I would also like to
discuss moving forward on some of the informal discussions we've had
regarding creation of a new "requirements gathering" process.  I've had
some discussions with folks in other parts of the community and want to
get feedback from this group as to how we might proceed.

Others should feel free to bring other agenda items to the call.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)