[Portfolio] [DG: User Experience] Nathan Pearson

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Apr 7 08:39:13 PDT 2009

I would like to extend gratitude to both Nathan and Michael for their
support and leadership in a successful improvement project in the
Portfolios Tool. This project was incubated (maybe literally) at a
BOF in a very hot room at the Paris conference and led to what we
feel is a significant enhancement in the usability of the tool.

Sponsored by the Foundation, Nathan provided us with expertise and
effort we did not otherwise have amongst our ranks. Our faculty and
students are very pleased with the results so far and we look forward
to enjoying the benefits more fully with the upcoming Sakai 2.6 release.

Best wishes to Nathan, all the way in sunny Phoenix, from snowy Ann
Arbor.

Thanks,
-Noah