[DG: Open Forum] Music Notation Display and Entry

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Dec 3 07:39:51 PST 2013

BasicLTI allows you to use external tools as if they are internal in Sakai CLE. One example is noteflight:

http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/2010/06/noteflight-as-a-ims-basic-lti-producer-cool-demonstration/

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam