[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai localization

Igor Novopashenny igor at escience.uni-bremen.de
Wed Oct 22 07:31:31 PDT 2014

Thnak you for this advice!

It works now

Regards Igor

Von: i18n-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:i18n-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] Im Auftrag von Daniel Merino
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014 10:21
An: i18n at collab.sakaiproject.org; sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Betreff: Re: [WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai localization

You are right, KNL-1022 was not commited. But we applied its patch in 2.9.2 and it worked for us. The patch removes some hardcoded values that are set in database.

Reading my notes, after applying the patch and deploying Kernel, it was also needed to launch this SQL to remove the existing values:

update SAKAI_REALM_ROLE_DESC set DESCRIPTION=null where DESCRIPTION is not null;

And the issue dissapeared in our platform. Of course, I can not assure that this is still working on 10.2. You should try it in a test server.

Hope it helps.
Best regards.