[WG: I18N & L10N] I18N support for Role name and Site type

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Mar 20 02:03:18 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I create some tickets to share my work on localize role name.

SAK-25889 is the main ticket.
If you want to see the effect first, please refer SAK-25891 to see the
screenshot.

There's still some tools need to modified, messageforum for example.
I'll share related works when I finish.

Cheers,
--
Gao Jun
Fudan University

于 2014年03月19日 18:20, Jean-Francois Leveque 写道: