[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Problem with resources tool in Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jun 24 04:45:39 PDT 2014

Considering we are at RC03 it seems unlikely to be a blocker for the
10.0 release. You could make the case if you want and we can ask the
core team. Otherwise, it follows the standard process of getting a Jira
opened, getting a patch, etc. Plus, I see two issues in your email. One
is a fix to the French translation, the other the i18n issue.

Is that what you are asking? If one or both of these issues could be
blockers for 10.0 release, or  how do we get them into 10.1?

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin