[WG: I18N & L10N] Translation of the tools names and theit description in SAKAI 10 Version

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Mon Jun 16 03:07:00 PDT 2014

Hi Igor,

The translation of name and description of these tool is in
/config/localization/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/localization/bundle/tool/tools.properties

If you want to translate these into Russian, you can translate it with file
/config/localization/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/localization/bundle/tool/tools_ru.properties

Cheers,
Gao Jun

? 2014?06?16? 16:55, igor Novopashenny ??: