[WG: I18N & L10N] [cle-release-team] Proposal: Remove "es" translation

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 00:50:34 PST 2013

Hi Úrsula:

Community is using the Crowdin tool (crowdin.net/project/sakai-cle) to
translate. I think Rafael is using this tool.  So if you translate in that
tool then the MX files will be "officialy" translated.  Once finished
translations, Rafa and you can send the translation to someone with commit
permissions. In your case, as it´s spanish, we from the S2U group can help
with this.

If you only create a Jira but don´t ask the correct person, Jira can remain
unsolved for a lot of time and become obsolete :(  Yo need to "push" the
jira in some way.

Best wishes!

Diego

--