[WG: I18N & L10N] [cle-release-team] Proposal: Remove "es" translation

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Nov 28 04:16:43 PST 2013

I get errors when writing to es_MX maintainers found in
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/reference/trunk/docs/readme_i18n.txt?view=markup

Is es_MX unmaintained or are contacts missing?

Because their locale status is unknown, I haven't tried the contacts for
es_AR and es_CL.

Does S2U have active locale maintaining contacts in Spanish-speaking
Latin America?

Does U Red have active locale maintaining contacts in Spanish-speaking
Latin America?

Cheers,

J-F