[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai Help or KBT translation?

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Nov 4 08:04:46 PST 2013

There are already several partial translations of the help text -- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), Traditional Chinese (zh_TW), Russian (ru). Translating help requires localized versions of both the help.xml file and html files for each tool. I'm not sure if Crowdin supports translating these file-types, but it would be great if it did.

- Beth