[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai Help or KBT translation?

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Mon Nov 4 07:05:51 PST 2013

Dear all,

I went to Crowdin to see how translations work there, did some
translations to es_MX, and overall I liked it very much. However, I
noticed there are no help files there, and then in the Spanish Sakai
group I was reminded about the initiative to replace them by the KBT
content, but then I remember reading somewhere that a translation of
help files to French is being developed.

So, I am wondering what would be the right move to have help
documentation for Sakai  translated to Spanish.

Regards,
Rafael