[WG: I18N & L10N] Have you updated translations for 2.8 or later

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Mar 19 03:39:11 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

No need to be sorry, I'm answering late myself for the same reason.

Please keep in mind that 2.9.0 and 2.9.1 have already been released and
2.9.2 is planned for a release at the end of April / beginning of May
(check sakai-qa at collab.sakaiproject.org for details).

If you don't want to patch 2.9 too much in order to include your
translation, you should contribute it as soon as possible even if it's
not complete. My advice would be to focus on indies because building
with patched indies is more complex.

Please read the other mails with the same title as this one, some
contain information on the steps needed for inclusion in 2.9 after the
translation is committed to trunk.

Best regards,
J-F