[WG: I18N & L10N] Have you updated translations for 2.8 or later

高珺 gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Mar 7 15:51:08 PST 2013

Hi,

Fudan University has translated Sakai with Simplified Chinese since
2.7.x. Also we commit some issues on JIRA.

We also plan to establish a Sakai Union in China for cooperation.

We'll be glad to contribute more translation to Sakai.

于 2013年03月07日 23:00, Jean-Francois Leveque 写道:
> Hi,
>
> Before asking people mentioned on
> https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/reference/trunk/docs/readme_i18n.txt?view=markup,
> I thought it was better to ask here.
>
> I would like to know which ones of you are maintaining a Locale.
>
> If your email isn't in readme_i18n.txt and you still want to keep it
> private, you can answer me privately.
>
> Otherwise, I think answering on list will be better for the community.
>
> Please note, I will update the readme_i18n.txt file myself.
>
> Cheers,
> J-F

Gao Jun
Fudan University