[WG: I18N & L10N] My plan for smoothly including Pearsons' translations

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jul 11 01:41:46 PDT 2013

Hi Shoji,

As far as I know variants should be working with code that uses the
RessourceLoader. It might not be working with other ways to load
translations.

Have you reported the issue in JIRA?

Nevertheless, you could still use some trick to use ja_JP_Kyoto in
ja_JP. Appending the content of your ja_JP_Kyoto file at the en of your
ja_JP file should work.

Please let me know,
Jean-François