[WG: I18N & L10N] My plan for smoothly including Pearsons' translations

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Jul 10 16:18:27 PDT 2013

Hi J-F,

With the effort of China Sakai community, we now have a nearly 100%
zh_CN translation (except OSP tools) in our branch [1].

And according to my review, the Pearson's translation of zh_CN is
incomplete and have some mistake.

I plan to commit our translation (also with the help doc) to JIRA in
this summer. So I think it's no need to merge the Pearson's zh_CN
translation.

--
高珺
复旦大学