[WG: I18N & L10N] Request for reviewing

Yuki Yamada y-yamada at kel.co.jp
Thu Nov 15 20:16:37 PST 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your reviewing.
I understand that not only Basque but also Mongolian is not supported in Java.

Basque:
I found the following library (New BSD License) to support Basque in Java:
http://code.google.com/p/java-basque-locale/

Currently, it has an issue of the number format like your suggestion.
http://code.google.com/p/java-basque-locale/issues/detail?id=5
But we might be able to resolve in Sakai in that way.

Mongolian:
I can not find a library like Basque.
So it is needed to create newly with the Mongolian contributors.

Sincerely,
Yuki Yamada