[WG: I18N & L10N] Request for reviewing

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Nov 15 08:02:08 PST 2012

Hi Yuki,

The information for French (France) seems OK. Because I can't easily
interpret all the formats, the lack of examples for Date and Time does
not help me being certain all's OK.

Are the results you display for AM/PM only from locales that use 12-hour
format?

What do you get for AM/PM from locales that use 24-hour format?

J-F