[WG: I18N & L10N] Request for reviewing

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Nov 15 05:42:09 PST 2012

Hi Daniel,

I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with Sun's bug database.

I fail to understand how "third parties can provide support for locales
where Sun or other providers of Java runtimes don't have the necessary
expertise."

Does this mean you can only support more locales if you're a third party
providing an extended Java runtime?

Cheers,

J-F