[WG: I18N & L10N] First steps with i18n using Benten

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Jan 17 05:16:35 PST 2012

Hi,

I've been able to install and run Benten
(http://en.sourceforge.jp/projects/benten/) by myself with the project
documentation and google translation.

When I tried to set a project with all properties files of
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-trunk-all, it
didn't work. I then tried with the ones in its access subdirectory and
it worked.

I've been able to work on translating the xliff files and export the
translation results.

One thing which I now need to learn is how to build and use the
Translation Memory.

Can someone help me with this, whether you know where the documentation
is or you have Japanese skills and can help finding the information?

Cheers,

Jean-Francois