[WG: I18N & L10N] How to i18n sakai tools

=?GB2312?B?uN+sQg==?= gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Jan 5 08:03:18 PST 2012

Hi David,

We start translate Sakai to Chinese since 2.7.0. And we know focus on
2.8.x, you can find our job in JIRA (created by me). I will post more
translation patch according our speed.
By the way, there are many other i18n issues should be take in
consideration: the export file functions. Such as export to xls, pdf,
csv, chart, etc. These involve i18n of Apache POI(xls), Apache FOP(pdf),
JFreeChart(chart in site-stat tool). These annoying things drove me crazy.

ÓÚ 2012Äê01ÔÂ05ÈÕ 04:28, DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ дµÀ:

--
Gao Jun
Fudan University