[WG: I18N & L10N] I18N & L10N] First steps with i18n using Benten

Shoji Kajita kajita at nagoya-u.jp
Thu Feb 16 18:01:45 PST 2012

Hi Jean-Francois,

At first, Benten imports translation target, i.e., *.properties and
*.html to be tranlsated into translation project folder as
.benten/source like:

workspace-benten/sakai-trunk/.benten/source//announcement/announcement-impl/impl/src/bundle:
total 24
drwxr-xr-x@ 5 kajita  staff   170  2  4 15:14 .
drwxr-xr-x@ 3 kajita  staff   102  7  9  2011 ..
-rw-r--r--@ 1 kajita  staff   122  7  9  2011 annc-access_ja.properties
-rw-r--r--@ 1 kajita  staff   234  2 15 19:53 annc-noti-prefs_ja.properties
-rw-r--r--@ 1 kajita  staff  1052  7  9  2011 siteemaanc_ja.properties

You could do it manually by copying files.

Then, we can generate XLIFF files by using Benten's "Convert
Translation Target to XLIFF".

Shoji at JFK