[WG: I18N & L10N] benten configuration

Shoji Kajita kajita at nagoya-u.jp
Thu Feb 9 12:28:22 PST 2012

Dear Frederic,

Yes, I can support you at this time.  Can you share your current TMX
with me? I will check whether it is usable or not in Benten.

Dear Jean-Francois,

I'm sorry that I could not respond to your message swiftly due to flu
as you know.

Have you already created your French TMX? If yes, can you share yours
with Frederic? If not, I try to generate initial French TMX by using
*_fr.properties in trunk and my Perl script.

Please let me know,
Shoji