[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai webcast seminar

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu May 19 01:19:57 PDT 2011

                Hi all,

                Today at 12.00 GMT+2 will take a place a webcast seminar about Sakai. You can join it at https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/launch/meeting.jnlp?sid=2011010&password=M.C5D4DEB66FC8BBAB1C7FA3521ED8FD.

                This seminar is the last of a series of seminars scheduled inside RedIris E-learning group. I must said that it is a mainly Moodle populated environment so I'm sure that it will be, at least, funny. :D I also would like to thank Diego del Blanco and Miguel Carro from Samoo (http://www.samoo.es) their help and support. In fact, they have been the true promoters of this iniciative.

                The webcast will be recorded. I'll send the podcast as soon as it will be available.

                Cheers,
                               David

Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
Sakai QA lead for Internationalization
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC160E.4D6FAF60]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC160E.4D6FAF60]