[WG: I18N & L10N] Cleaning property bundles automatically

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Sun Nov 14 12:06:07 PST 2010

         Hi all,

         In the simple sample (:D) attached you'll find a Java app that takes as an input parameters a name of a property file and a property key name and removes it from the file. As you can imagine, my idea is to extend it so that it can be possible to remove extra transalations in a per-build basis. However, I don't know to extend it to
a) Pass all the translations to remove. A CSV file, another property file that can be easily created as a result of the i18n code review (http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/international/trunk/es.html, for Spanish).
b) Launch the corresponding commit to the associated JIRAs.
c) How to integrate this in the Sakai daily life (=MT tasks).

        Any idea or suggestion?

        Thank you very much in advance.

        Cheers,
           David