[WG: I18N & L10N] Problem with i18n in Citations Helper

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Nov 11 05:50:36 PST 2010

I spoke too soon.  It took more than 24 hours after Google picked up the latest changes in our Google Sakaibrary registry, but they did take effect eventually.  Attached is a screenshot of some search results where test2.umich.edu was used as the server key.  The unicode characters came through just fine.  Daniel Merino sent me screenshots of a page of results with links in Spanish with links labeled "Importar al MiAulario".  I think this lays to rest our concerns about being able to use non-ascii characters in registering a system with Google.

Thanks for all the help, David, Beth, Daniel and others.

Jim