[WG: I18N & L10N] Dynamic localization via database backend for 2.8

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 25 15:17:39 PDT 2010

This may work but we would have to experiment with it a little bit. Here are
the GWT I18N guidelines:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideI18n.html

I think we would have to use the "Dynamic String Internationalization"
feature:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideI18n.html#DevGuideDynamicStringInternationalization

-- Thomas