[WG: I18N & L10N] Dynamic localization via database backend for 2.8

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Aug 25 04:25:10 PDT 2010

Hi John,

Just giving a quick report.

It seems the tool only know the en_US locale and the download
instructions are still TODO.

It also seems the module list is shorter than expected.

Some displayed values do not correspond to the search. I tried to search
for > and found 69 entries including some that are not displayed with a
value containing > such as:
181		timeout_dialog_warning_message		Your session will timeout in {0}
minutes.
541		sitsav.entnew		Enter a new site id to create a new site that is a
copy of the selected site. Note: only the Site definition is copied, not
related resources.
1181		sitetype.chothetyp.withtemplate		You can create a new site in one
of two ways. A Build-Your-Own site (for experienced users) lets you
choose individual site tools and functions. A Template-based site
(recommended for new users) comes pre-loaded with essential tools and
functions. Please note, you can add or remove tools from either type of
site, once created.
2296		displayto.site		Only members of this site can see this announcement

It seems Localization Admin is not a proper project in JIRA. Is there a
reason for not adding it to JIRA?

Cheers,

J-F