[WG: I18N & L10N] localizedToolPropertiesBean, default tool properties and Internationalization Dashboard

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Sep 28 02:45:12 PDT 2009

Hi Beth and all,

I was wondering why all the properties in
/config/localization/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/localization/bundle/tool/tools.properties
are commented out.

I suppose the values come from elsewhere but this currently breaks
http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/international/ (0% dark red) because it
sees no values to be translated.

Could
/config/localization/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/localization/bundle/tool/tools.properties
have its properties uncommented and the default values be set in this file ?

Cheers,

Jean-François