[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 3 I18n and L10n

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Sep 24 08:29:19 PDT 2009

[Apologies for cross-posting, replies should probably just go to i18n at collab-sakaiproject.org
  and sakai-kernel at googlegroups.com]

Greetings,

I'd like to draw your attention to some potential i18n work on Sakai
3. I think the code is now stable enough for some internationalization
tests. It would be great if we could do some trial localization work
and see what needs to be improved to make localization easier. As you
know it will get more and more difficult to change as things move
further along....

Michael

Begin forwarded message: