[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] i18n BOF - stockholm

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu May 7 16:27:19 PDT 2009

well, I actually found an hour or so today to prototype this, and it
was super easy, I only have the backend part done, but it seems to
work.  I think I'll experiment some more and then think about building
it a little cleaner in a branch.  It was only a few line change in the
ResourceLoader and a new ResourceBundle implementation.  It looks for
things in the database and then falls back on the property files.
Obviously it caches in a configurable way so people can adjust for
their needs.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart