[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n BOF - stockholm

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 6 13:27:40 PDT 2009

I'm with John on this one, runtime configuration and localisation
would be excellent. It may not be standard practice, but if the
standards are not flexible enough to meet the needs of users, then
it's time to develop something else. I can see a lightweight, database-
based ResourceLoader being very useful.

cheers,
Steve

---