[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n BOF - stockholm

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed May 6 13:19:41 PDT 2009

well, this guy points out the same limitations I'm seeing:
http://www.javapractices.com/topic/TopicAction.do?Id=208

and another thread on the topic:
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=360447&tstart=45

I'm usually the last guy to have the "not-built-here" mentality, but
for me resource bundles are very limiting.   Both spring and struts
developed alternatives because of these problems.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart