[gradebook2-dev] [Building Sakai] gradebook and gradebook2 iRubric integration

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 30 17:09:01 PDT 2013

This looks pretty good, John.

I have been hoping that we would be able to also increase the
experience for other score providing tools with all of this.  I wonder
if that can still be done without going through a long process of
upgrading them to provide scoring agents per this API from their
codebase and that we could create an agent for Assignments and for
Tests&Quizzes, even from within the GB2, or some service component,
codebase....

--
Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D -