[gradebook2-dev] mid term grade

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Fri Nov 4 14:09:13 PDT 2011

I'm not sure what exactly are the reqs yet, I'm just doing some
discovery.  In our old gradebook export, there was a separate ui
button for mid term and final, so I think folks have gotten used to
this.  I'm going to try to push them towards just pushing the button
at two points in the semester, I'm not sure that will be acceptable or
not, we'll see.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470