[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook 2 working with sections

Michael Wenk mjwenk at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 18 11:42:01 PDT 2011

Hello.

To answer your question, GB2 doesn't support sections quite in the way
you want.  You can't assign Categories/Items to individual sections,
nor can a grade be determined only by certain items.  What we do
support is setting up a particular TA to be able to grade specific
items, but that doesn't sound like what you want.

It sounds like you want is
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-36 and the ability to assign
a grade book to a section.  But no, we don't support this at this
time.

Sorry,
Mike