[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook 2 working with sections

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Thu May 19 00:54:59 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,
Thanks a lot for the quick answer, you are right, thats the way we
wanted to use gradebook, until now, we've tried it without out
problems on sites with one section but next year we expect to have an
increasing amount of sites with 2,3 or more sections. The problem
comes if those sections want to work independent, which will happen
for sure. What worries us more is the confusion that can be created
for students between sections, seeing grade items that are not for
them. We already configured permissions so that an instructor can only
see and grade their section students, not all site students.

Thanks,
Mariano