[gradebook2-dev] Requesting input on Gradebook2 SampleInstitutionalAdvisor.submitFinalGrade(...) API

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Tue Dec 13 09:43:03 PST 2011

We have three implementations of InstitutionalAdvisor.  It looks like
the only thing we ever use the response for is setting error status.
I can't find any usage of request.  There was one case where we wanted
to write to the response to create a download, but ran into the same
issues others have spoke of.  In that case, our workaround was to
create the file in the my workspace and train folks to get it there,
not ideal but sufficient.

So I don't see any major problem with making this api change for us.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470