[Contrib: Evaluation System] Edition of "Results available" mail template

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Mar 27 03:10:48 PDT 2013

Hi everybody.

Is available in some JIRA (I have not found nothing about this) the
ability for users of personalizing the mail template for "Results
available" notifications?

In our 1.3.0 version, they can edit the templates for "New evaluation
created" and "Evaluation reminder" notifications when configuring a new
Survey, but only these two.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.