[Contrib: Evaluation System] Edition of "Results available" mail template

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 27 03:13:36 PDT 2013

I have not seen this in Evalsys 1.3.

adam

-----Original Message-----
From: evaluation-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:evaluation-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Merino
Sent: 27 March 2013 10:11
To: evaluation at collab.sakaiproject.org
Cc: Susana Berdonces
Subject: [Contrib: Evaluation System] Edition of "Results available" mail template

Hi everybody.

Is available in some JIRA (I have not found nothing about this) the ability for users of personalizing the mail template for "Results available" notifications?

In our 1.3.0 version, they can edit the templates for "New evaluation created" and "Evaluation reminder" notifications when configuring a new Survey, but only these two.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.