[Contrib: Evaluation System] Results of closed evaluations can'tbe viewed by maintains

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Mar 6 00:41:13 PST 2013

Hi, Nicola and everybody.

We apply in all our sites (projects and courses) the permissions
recommended in this page:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Setting+up+permissions

That is: our teachers/maintains have eval.assign.evaluation,
eval.be.evaluated and eval.write.template. Our access/students have only
eval.take.evaluation.

Our idea is that, if one evaluation is configured to allow viewing
results for maintains and it can be done by access users at one site,
maintains users of this site can view results once the evaluation has
been closed. We don't use instructor-specific questions and we don't
need external users to view results neither.

I have tested this issue in projects and courses, and it seems to happen
in both. If you need more info, I have a test environment where I can
change configuration and debug code or database values.

It's odd, as Adam says, that this is working in other places. We are
using Evalsys 1.3.0. Could this be working in 1.3.x?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Partiendo de la nada alcance las mas altas cimas de la miseria. (Groucho
Marx)