[Contrib: Evaluation System] Results of closed evaluations can'tbe viewed by maintains

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Mar 6 04:19:42 PST 2013

Hi everybody.

After going deeply in the code, I have found that the viewable surveys
for instructors/maintains are affected by the setting "Number of days
old can an eval be and still be recently closed".

This is, instructors/maintains can view results for their site's surveys
only if they have been closed in the last X days, when X is set in
global config options.

I don't know if this is written somewhere in the docs, but I had no
idea... maybe it could be a good idea to write in the checkbox
"Instructors in the courses this evaluation is assigned to can view
results the next X days after it is closed", where X is get of tool's
configuration.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Cuando uno es incapaz de reirse de si mismo, ha llegado el momento de
que los otros se rían de él. (Thomas Szasza)