[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations licence and itexfpdflicence - problem.

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Feb 26 00:38:26 PST 2013

Hi everybody.

Related to this topic, I'm currently making some local improvements to
pdf reports (I did others in the past::
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1100 ) and I think that
this library is quite obsolete. Evalsys uses itextpdf 2.0.7 and
currently latest stable version is 5.4.0. The old com.lowagie.*
libraries are not supported nowadays.

Several trivial issues in newer versions of itextpdf are really hard to
do with 2.0.7 and there is nobody to help out there. :-(

If somebody is going to take a look on this topic, maybe it could be a
good time to update.

Best regards.