[Contrib: Evaluation System] Consolidated Email Notifications Problems

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Sep 27 05:59:26 PDT 2012

Sorry Daphne -- I wasn't thinking when I set this up! I've added 11:00am EDT to each of the days, which is 8am on the west coast and 4pm in England. If that doesn't work, we can add some more times.

Can everyone who's already responded take another look at the poll (and for those that haven't, please do!).

Thanks,
- Beth