[Contrib: Evaluation System] "Changing the participants for a survey" issue

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Sep 17 04:46:45 PDT 2012

Hi everybody.

Our university is currently using Evaluation System 1.3.0 over Sakai 2.7.1.

Trying to replicate the "Changing the participants for a survey" use
case at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Eval+Setup+use+cases
, we are experiencing several bugs:

- Adding a new user works, but the total number of participants in the
survey is not increased.

- Removing a user from the site (and reassigning that site to the
survey) does not update the EVAL_ASSIGN_USER table, so the removed user
still can see the survey (and complete it) in any other site with
Evaluation System tool. Also, the removed user is not decremented from
the user's total count.

I have went through JIRA and I haven't seen any of these issues, besides
Evalsys JIRA has not Subversion plugin to apply patches if they were there.

So my questions are:

-Is this happening to anybody else?
-Do you have some local patch for these issues which you could share
with others?
-Are these issues solved in Evalsys 1.4? We could speed up our version
migration if they were.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.