[Contrib: Evaluation System] Synchronizing Group Memberships

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Mar 5 15:09:31 PST 2012

The 1.4.x branch of evalsys has an admin interface for controlling the way in which group memberships are synchronized with an external group provider.  That work is based on extensive discussions with people at a number of institutions 12 to 24 months ago.  Recently, I created a confluence page describing the new functionality:

	https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/G4CrB

I'd appreciate comments, suggestions, corrections, etc.  It's probably best to do this through email and update the confluence page as needed, rather than adding lots of questions and comments within confluence.  That will make it easier for people to get reliable information from the confluence page in the future.

Thanks.

Jim