[Contrib: Evaluation System] Fwd: EvalSys Meeting TOMORROW, Friday, 1PM PST / 4PM EST

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 27 10:55:34 PST 2012

Bringing conversation back to the community to get others opinions.

Comment to Aaron inline below...

-Daphne

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Aaron Zeckoski <azeckoski at unicon.net>
> Date: January 27, 2012 10:19:12 AM PST
> To: Daphne Ogle <daphne at media.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Contrib: Evaluation System] EvalSys Meeting TOMORROW,
> Friday, 1PM PST / 4PM EST
>
> These options are actually different and nesting them doesn't make
> sense from a technical perspective. One is about saving and NOT
> submitting and the other is about being able to re-submit. They do not
> depend on each other.
But isn't it true that unless you are going to allow students to
revisit questions, you wouldn't want the save & complete later
button?  So what I'm suggesting is it not even be a choice unless you
are enabling the former.   Just want to minimize complicating
configuration even more.  But perhaps I'm missing something?

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (925)348-4372