[Contrib: Evaluation System] New tag of 1.4.x on qa5-us

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Jan 26 20:01:38 PST 2012

I found the problem.  The settings related to allowing adhoc groups were set to false.  When I changed those to true, I was able to create an eval and assign it to a group.

As Beth suggested earlier, please try out everything important to your users and let us know if you find any other problems as soon as possible so we can have a good release candidate for the test fest next week.

Thanks.

Jim