[Contrib: Evaluation System] New tag of 1.4.x on qa5-us

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:41:44 PST 2012

The new B-10 tag is on the qa5-us server.  This tag includes fixes for EVALSYS-1191 and EVALSYS-1192.  So I do not get the errors reported by Beth and Rick in the last day or two, but when I get to the next step in creating an eval (assigning groups), it seems to me like I am getting an incomplete page (shown below).  It seems to me like there ought to be a form here for either selecting an existing group or creating a new group.  I'd appreciate if someone familiar with this part of the application could provide a screenshot of what should be shown on this page.  I will look for information from the logs about what's going on.  Is it possible some setting is wrong?

Thanks.

Jim