[Contrib: Evaluation System] Fwd: Some UI updates to run by the community

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 13 16:49:57 PST 2012

Hi again,

After a design review with Gary at Unicon this morning, I realize that
it may not be clear what changes are being proposed as local versus
community changes.  Or at least it wasn't clear to me.  I've added 2
sections under the wireframes on confluence (below) that describe
changes that would be in our local CSS versus those that will be made
to the community code.  I'm hoping to have some discussion about those
that would affect the main code.  Which hopefully ends in +1s to make
the changes.

I'm not sure the best way to do this.  Suggestions?

Here are the confluence pages again:
> https://confluence.media.berkeley.edu/confluence/display/EVAL/Dashboards
> https://confluence.media.berkeley.edu/confluence/display/EVAL/Evaluation+page
> \

-Daphne

Btw -- I've copied a few people that I think are fairly active in the
community along with a couple Tracey & Gary who aren't on the list but
are part of our Berkeley project.

Begin forwarded message:

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (925)348-4372